Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Logan's 3 years old pictures

Big Thanks for my friend Kelly, who took these great pictures of Logan for his 3 years. She took over 200 pictures, I got to keep all originals and enhancements that she did. I have them all on a flash drive which I can take and have reprints made for us and the family. Since we have so many I'm just posting the prints that I had made for family and us to have around the house. Enjoy! If you are ever visiting us or we come to see you, just ask to see Logan's great pictures I will be happy to show them all to you.

5x7 for the grandparents and at the house for us.

Wallets for family

I got just 1 of this one for us at the house. May make this one into a 8x10 for the house.

When I get a little more organized I will print more pictures for Logan's book and for me to scrapbook, but I don't see that happening for a few months.
Hope everyone has a great Easter with family and friends. We will be going to Henderson. Should be a good time.

1 comment:

Freeman Family said...

Great pictures Logan! I bet it was hard to choose! It is nice you get all the pictures! That is what our photographer does too! You are getting so big! Happy belated birthday!