Saturday, May 26, 2012

Jeff and Jaclyn come home

Jeff and Jaclyn came to Nebraska for a visit. We were able to spend the weekend with them to catch up and celebrate Logan's birthday, and Easter. Uncle Jeff got Logan the greatest gift of all a remote control car.
What did I get? Logan just can't wait to see what he got.
Its a remote control car!! I love it!
It was a nice weekend. Kevin and Doug went to Henderson Friday to play video games and golf Saturday morning. The kids and I went to Henderson late Saturday morning, we were there in time for lunch. We stayed the night, played outside, hunted for eggs. It was a great weekend. I will end this post with some pictures from our weekend.
Jeff, Logan, Jillian.
Jillian and Jaclyn
Look I found a egg.
We got Logan a bike for his birthday. We took to Henderson, so he could show everyone how much of a big boy he is.
I have gotten Logan's 4yr pictures taken and got the proofs back. Thanks to my friend Kelly again this year for taking them. I have my favorites, just have not got anything printed yet. Once I get that squared away I will post them. Here are the kids updates from their doctor appointments May 16th Logan 4yr check up Height: 38 1/4inches (9% Weight: 32.6lbs (18% He also got his school shots, 4 of them. He will be ready for preschool this fall. Jillian 9month check up Height: 27 1/4inches (34% Weight: 16lbs 1oz (15% Jillian is crawling, she will also pull herself up to her knees. She can pull herself up to stand with a little help from us. She has two bottom teeth right now, but her top gums are swollen, so it won't be long for more teeth to pop out. She is eating baby food three times a day she still has a bottle with her food. She is not a big fan of stage 3 food, she is not ready to be chewing pieces yet.

No comments: