Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kindergarten 8/13/13

Wow! This is hard to believe. Our Logan is in school. I am not going to lie and say it was pretty easy to see him off. It was NOT easy and I cried the night before at bedtime, and when he was walking into the school. I knew this day would come, it's part of growing up, but it happened so fast. Time really does fly. Logan has been excited to start school, so I was not surprised when he was up, dressed, ate his breakfast, and ready to leave before Doug and I. So into the van we went, driving to school I asked Logan are you nervous? No, Are you scared to be away from home for so long? No, Are you going to miss mommy? Yes, I will. He maybe gone all day, but I will think of him and wonder if he is doing okay. making new friends and learning lots of new stuff. I can't wait to hear how his day went. Here are Logan's 1st day of school pictures

No comments: