Monday, October 6, 2008

Lets see How this works

Welcome to the Michel Family blog. A fast and easy way to keep in touch with the Michel family (mainly Logan). I just don't have the time to sit down and e-mail everyone new photos or write about new things in our ever changing days. This way our family and friends can check in on us on there own time. This is something new for me to learn on how to run a blog. I do hope it turns out to be fun and not work. Hope you all can enjoy it!
Currently Logan is about to be 6 months on the 11th. He is really growing fast and learning lots of things. He has found his voice, he makes sounds that I never knew babies could make. He is getting rolling over from back to tummy down to a science. Since I get to stay home with Logan we are able to do alot of things outside, we go for walks to the park near the house, he has been down the slide with me and on the swings. When it rains we can sit on the deck and he can have the rain drops fall on his head. He is not sure what to think of that. Logan loves to be outside, whenever he is fussy I can always take him out and he will be happy in seconds.

4 comments:

Freeman Family said...

Your blog looks great! I am do glad you decided to do one! Logan is getting so big! I am jealous you get to stay home with him. I go back to work next week..12 weeks went fast! Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much LJ has grown so far! I can't wait to see what he does next. I do enjoy coming over to see you guys and I wish I could come over more often. I wish Jeff lived closer so he could be more of a part of this. Boston Leagal is probably one of my top 5 programs! It always makes me laugh!

Kevin

Anonymous said...

Great idea--leave it to the young'uns to come up with time-saving, soul-baring solutions like this!

I see the site is under review for content violations; could it be because you named the TV show W_fe Sw_p? Be careful . . .

The photos are excellent, and I look forward to more.

UncaDave

Anonymous said...

Hey you three! We love getting the pictures of Logan and appreciate you taking the time to set this up so we can keep an eye on his growth! We're really looking foreward to seeing everyone this weekend. Aunt Sue