Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grandma's Birthday





As some if you may know Doug's mom Shar is a twin who is Shirley. The girls birthday was on the 10-19, and every year they get together to go shopping. Since their birthday was on a Sunday the shopping day was Monday. Since they shop in Lincoln Logan and I tagged along with them. I love to shop and Logan to enjoys shopping with mom. I don't know what Logan thought when he seen someone else who looks like Grandma Shar. I like the photo with all three of them Logan has this look like "Are you my grandmother?" It will be neat to see how he reacts when they are together again and he is older to understand.
The day went by so fast, Logan was an angel the whole time we were out shopping at the mall. He didn't fuss much at all, there were those little cries because he wanted to be fed, changed, or needed a nap. It amazes me how much he is growing and learning. It seem like just a few days ago we came home from the hospital with him. Now we have to baby proof because he will be crawling in no time flat.

No comments: